22 September Covid-19 Green Acres Services
SEPTEMBER 22nd 2021
UPDATE REGARDING LEVEL 3 IN AUCKLAND
From Wednesday 22nd September our services can be resumed under Alert Level 3 Rules in Auckland.
Your Green Acres franchisee will be in touch with you to discuss resuming your service. Please bear in mind that under Alert Level 3 some may not be able to return to work immediately due to other circumstances such as children still being at home, or caring for family/whanau. It may take time to clear the backlog of work before they can resume their normal regular service, so we appreciate your understanding on this.
We will maintain the highest standards of health and safety when we commence work at your home or commercial property. Our franchisees are Covid-19 Safety compliant, and follow the Green Acres Safety Plan that sets out how they’ll operate safely on your property to minimise the risk of exposure to Covid-19 for you and themselves. This includes:
- conducting and recording a site check when they arrive
- ensuring the recommended physical distancing is observed (if you will be at home when your service is being done, you must stay 2m away)
- wearing the appropriate PPE
- disinfecting any common surfaces
- maintaining excellent hand hygiene and cough/sneeze etiquette
- recording their daily movements using the Green Acres Health & Safety app which meets the required contact tracing requirements.
- scanning in using the QR code when they enter your business premises
- all payments to be made in a contactless way, no cash will be accepted at this time.
If you have any concerns, please contact your Green Acres franchise direct, call us on 0800 803 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.