Covid-19 Green Acres Services
UPDATE REGARDING AUCKLAND SERVICES
From December 3rd, all home and commercial cleaning can be resumed under the Covid Protection Framework.
Your Green Acres franchisee will be in touch with you to discuss resuming your service, and what will be best for you over the Christmas and New Year period.
We will maintain the highest standards of health and safety when we commence work at your home or commercial property. Our franchisees are Covid-19 Safety compliant, and follow the Green Acres Safety Plan that sets out how they’ll operate safely on your property to minimise the risk of exposure to Covid-19 for you and themselves. This includes:
- conducting and recording a site check when they arrive
- ensuring the recommended physical distancing is observed (if you will be at home when your service is being done, you must stay 2m away)
- wearing the appropriate PPE
- disinfecting any common surfaces
- maintaining excellent hand hygiene and cough/sneeze etiquette
- recording their daily movements using the Green Acres Health & Safety app which meets the required contact tracing requirements.
- scanning in using the QR code when they enter your business premises
- all payments to be made in a contactless way wherever possible
If you have any concerns, please contact your Green Acres franchise direct, call us on 0800 001 756 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.